Take the guesswork out of response intervention! In this professional development kit, the process of identifying behavior concerns and implementing intervention strategies are presented in a clear, step-by-step manner that take the guess work out of the RTI process.
Who Should Attend?
- Grades PK
- 12 classroom and Special Education teachers
- Intervention team members
- Counselors and school psychologists
What is covered?
- The RTI process as it pertains to behavior in regular education
- The law and educator responsibilities pertaining to RTI
- At-risk behaviors (emotional disturbance vs. social maladjustment)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Collaboration, and matching specific strategies with behavioral concerns
The RTI: WHAT ABOUT BEHAVIOR? KIT includes
- RTI Resource Manual
- Response to Intervention: What About Behavior? PowerPoint
- Response to Intervention: What About Behavior? A Teacher’s Guide
- RTI Big 3 Wheels
- RTI Documentation Register
- Attendee Lecture Guide / Key
- Attendee Post test / Key
- RTI Professional Development Logs and Verification Forms
Also, each attendee receives
- RTI Book: Response to Intervention: What About Behavior? A Teacher’s Guide (value: $24.95 each)
The RTI: WHAT ABOUT BEHAVIOR? KIT pricing
- Complete Kit for 50 attendees SKU: RTI-BK50 $1,195.00
- Complete Kit for 100 attendees SKU: RTI-BK100 $ 2,195.00
- Complete Kit for 500 attendees SKU: RTI-BK500 $9995.00 (10% discount with reorders.)
Would you like our team of experts bring Professional Development to you?
Speaker fees $ 1,250.00 daily + travel
Call 800-975-0054 for more information
Our Professional Development offerings include:
Response to Intervention: What About Behavior?
Creating Graduates Instead of Dropouts
Made in the U.S.A.
CALL 1-800-975-0054 www.firelightbooks.com FAX 903-882-7571