Great for high school students who are reading at a grade 2/4 level!
Struggling readers strengthen reading, vocabulary, and language skills with age-appropriate passages. Analysis includes higher order thinking skills. Writing includes composition and mechanics.
- Each lesson is self-explanatory, so students can progress independently.
- The content matter is grade level, age-appropriate, and standards aligned.
- This complete program fosters learning and success for students of all ability levels with extensive skills practice, real-life connections, vocabulary enrichment, and projects.
- Reading; Vocabulary Development and Usage
- Reading: Comprehension (analysis, making inferences, drawing conclusions) of Literary Text
- Writing and the Writing Process
- Oral and Written Conventions: Grammar and Spelling
- Research; Listening and Speaking
Student Book offers 180+ instructional and practice pages with real-life examples to build skills.
Practice Book offers 180+ practice pages to reinforce skills.
Teacher Resource Edition includes reproducible pretests, posttests, and unit tests (standard form and form B for cognitively challenged students), goals and objectives (IEPs), chapter activities and projects, and all answer keys.
Does your student have…
- A serious reading problem?
- Problems learning?
- A cognitive challenge?
- English as a second language?
- Mainstream classrooms
- Resource settings
- Self-contained settings
- ELL settings
- Statewide prep tutorials
- Alternative settings
- Residential or homebound
- Correctional programs