Great for high school students who are reading at a grade 2/4 level!
Tom Sawyer, Edgar Allan Poe, and Carl Sandburg come alive! Struggling readers develop and sustain reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills with this teacher-recommended program.
- Each lesson is self-explanatory, so students can progress independently.
- The content matter is grade level, age-appropriate, and standards aligned.
- This complete program extends language skills and futhers learning and success for students of all ability levels with skills practice, real-life connections, vocabulary games, and projects.
- Literature: Analysis (Structure and Elements), Comprehension, Making Inferences, Critical Thinking
- Vocabulary And Word Structure Knowledge
- Composition and Writing Conventions
- Listening and Speaking
- Inquiry and Research
Student Book offers 190+ instructional and practice pages with real-life examples to build skills.
Practice Book offers 190+ practice pages to reinforce skills.
Teacher Resource Edition includes reproducible pretests, posttests, and unit tests (standard form and form B for cognitively challenged students), goals and objectives (IEPs), chapter activities and projects, and all answer keys.
Does your student have…
- A serious reading problem?
- Problems learning?
- A cognitive challenge?
- English as a second language?
- Mainstream classrooms
- Resource settings
- Self-contained settings
- ELL settings
- Statewide prep tutorials
- Alternative settings
- Residential or homebound
- Correctional programs