Great for high school students who are reading at a grade 2/4 level!
British Literature is a survey that includes epic poetry, plays, legends, novels, and historical speeches. Explore Beowulf, Shakespeare, Dickens, C. S. Lewis, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, and more! At-risk readers strengthen and sustain reading, writing, thinking, listening, and speaking skills with this comprehensive program.
- Each lesson is self-explanatory, so students can progress independently.
- The content matter is grade level, age-appropriate,and standards aligned.
- This complete program expands foundational language skills to promote success through skills application, writing experiences, real-life connections, vocabulary games, activities, and research projects.
- Literature Analysis: (Structure and Elements), Understanding,Synthesizing, Predicting, and Critiquing
- Vocabulary and Word Structure Knowledge
- Composition and the Writing Conventions
- Listening, Speaking, Discussion, and Thinking
- Inquiry, Research, and Presenting
Student Book offers 190+ instructional and practice pages with real-life examples to build skills.
Practice Book offers 190+ practice pages to reinforce skills.
Teacher Resource Edition includes reproducible pretests, posttests, and unit tests (standard form and form B for cognitively challenged students), goals and objectives (IEPs), chapter activities and projects, and all answer keys.
Does your student have…
- A serious reading problem?
- Problems learning?
- A cognitive challenge?
- English as a second language?
- Mainstream classrooms
- Resource settings
- Self-contained settings
- ELL settings
- Statewide prep tutorials
- Alternative settings
- Residential or homebound
- Correctional programs